Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day-THANKS to all who served and the family and friends who support them!

War- a part of our past, present and future.  War brings about changes-but not without a price......today is a day to remember all who have paid the price in one form or another and all those who continue to rise to the challenge for others.  THANKS from the bottom of my heart, THANKS on behalf of my family, friends, neighbors, and Country.  Know that the sacrifice is appreciated!

In my own family, I have family that served in Vietnam, WWII, Civil War, War of 1812 and Revolutionary War just to name a few.  I'm sure that as we research our family histories, we will come across many who served.  That's not even counting the family, friends, neighbors and others are are serving today and continuing to serve.  God be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment