Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My day 1 at FGS....

     Arrived Tuesday afternoon and attended a wonderful dinner last night with other Bloggers.  Family Search did a great job of having a wonderful dinner and allowing us to get together as Bloggers.  THANKS to all who coordinated this-it was wonderful.
     Wednesday - started this morning with a wonderful session about web sites and Societies presented by Cyndi Howells of the awesome site- Cyndi's Lists.  Came out with lots to think about.  I'll be putting J. Mark Lowe's advice regarding pondering and mulling to use!  Todays sessions focused on societies and were great in giving ideas, suggestions, how to's etc.  Again, many ideas and thoughts to take home with me.
     I'm really excited about tomorrow-get to start the sessions that can apply to my own research.  I just love these conferences!  My goal is to come out of each session with at least one new idea, plan and goal to set.
     More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment